Thursday, November 15, 2007
a good day.
today is a good day because:
1. Andrew walked in the dining room this morning with a "I'm coming!" warning. He was carrying a lego cake. "Cake!" he says. and then "Happy Diaper!" I don't think any of those has to do with him knowing that today should be any different than any other day. But it sure was cute.
2. I got this:
3. and this:
4. A friend made me Korean birthday soup. Andrew and I gobbled it up!
5. It's raining. A snuggly, gentle day.
6. There is an ice cream cake in my freezer that I have not cut into yet.
7. I recently told a friend that it seems like she has a pocket full of good quotes to pull out and use when needed. She emailed me a pocket of 30 quotes that I plan to put to good use.
8. Lots of cards and well wishes and emails coming my way making me
9. smile a lot
10. Andrew wore his yellow firefighter rain coat today.
Posted by Dave at 3:23 PM