Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sleepy Weekend



My friend is here and my body inconviently called for a sleepy weekend. Bad timing. Luckily she and Andrew hit it off well (she brought a present of a little wooden bowling kit) and I comfort myself with the entertaining value of my family when I am a sleepy, groggy mess.

We worked on our own projects and I spit out several scrapbook pages that I feel extremely mediocre about. But I feel comfy and snuggly in sweatshirts, warm drinks and good friends.

I wish I had more patience with myself when I am not feeling my best.

4 comments:

Marti said...

I miss you. I'd take you sleepy, slobby, grumpy, grouchy, messy, moody, any old way.

Melissa Belmonte said...

Ugh...I know how you feel. So much is happening to your pregnant body, and it's exhausting! I found it especially hard during my 2nd pregnancy when I wanted to have more energy for Atticus that I just didn't have. Hang in there!

Marti said...

Second "3 Peas" blog night with my mom:

Mom says, "Dang, she's talented."

Anne said...

I miss your Mom, firefly.