Wednesday, March 19, 2008
how to dye eggs
1. Prepare dyes during quiet time.
2. Add monogram stickers if you want. I wanted.
3. Fetch willing participant.
4. Play with empty egg carton after eggs have been hastily dunked in dye.
5. Negotiate who should get the eggs out of the dye.
6. Admire the results.
I am glad we did this a few days before Easter because he will have egg dye on his hands for a while. He would get the eggs out of the dye by pretending to use the scooper, but really just reaching in and grabbing them. And now a few are cracked...but that's okay with me!