Sunday, August 17, 2008

quoteable


This is Andrew giving you a wink. Little flirt.

Andrew sings the 'ABC' song:
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,K,K,humanuma,p,q,r,x,q,r,v,w,x,y,z. Now I, Now I, ABC. humanuma, humanuma sing with me! do, do!

Last night while I was bathing Isaac, Andrew runs in the bathroom and says, "I need help with the podcast!" Dave had set him up with a Sesame Street podcast. Techy little guy.

While we were with Kirsten last week I asked Andrew if he thought Kirsten was 'so, so cute'. He said, "no. But mommy's a rockstar!" That's my boy.

When we were at a restaurant for breakfast this morning the waitress asked Andrew what his name was. He said, "my name is Darby." He ALWAYS says that when people ask him his name. He gets this from a Veggie Tales movie that he watches.

Dave and I are constantly saying to each other, "did you hear what he just said?!?" I love this stage!

And Isaac thinks all of this is quite funny.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I think these are some of my favorite posts (the quoteable ones).

And who doesn't love fat babies!

Melissa Belmonte said...

I love Isaac's rolls!

Marti said...

Andrew looks like a Norman Rockwell model. Love it...

Mama V said...

Oh, those rolls! Yummy!

Something about the face he's making and/or the camera angle makes Andrew look like a caricature of himself -- sort of like Howdy Doody! (But much cuter!)