Saturday, August 9, 2008
1. Isaac turned 3 months old!
2. Isaac seemed to grow out of his current set of clothes in the last 12 hours. Or maybe the last 24.
3. I went through Andrew's baby clothes and found very little warm weather clothes that will fit Isaac.
4. I took the boys to Target to not find any warm weather clothes for Isaac.
5. I started this scrapbook page about the cutie Christmas ornaments I grew up with.
6. We went out to dinner!
7. We went to a friend's 08.08.08 birthday party which she had on her rooftop deck at sunset overlooking the city.
8. We watched some of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.
and today I am still in my jammies, sipping tea as I finished up this page up while Andrew assembles puzzles on the floor next to me.
a good start to the weekend...