Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last Day in Vermont


This morning we all pitched in with yard work. Sometimes I'm really surprised at how unclear Andrew is regarding whether or not he likes something.


You tell me.


Then we headed to the local pumpkin patch for some pumpkin pics. While we were there Andrew made a friend. Social guy, that one.



And I tried my best for a family-pumpkin-shot-with-boys-in-matching-shirts.
It was hard enough to get one boy to smile for the camera. Getting two to smile is precious and rare...and as you can see...was not in the stars for me today.



If everything goes according to plan, I should have pictures of Tanzania for you tomorrow! I pick Dave up in the morning and he tells me he has pics to share.

Until then...

2 comments:

Marti said...

Welcome back, Dave! Can't wait to hear your stories!

Marti said...

Um... Tanzania?

I love that picture of your dad and Andrew on the tractor. Movie star good looks in your family.