Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the truth is



I'm in Vermont. I actually got here yesterday and wrote up a few posts to have published while I'm in Snow Country.

On Monday, after hours of preparing for the trip I called my mom.

"Mom, do you know how long it used to take me to pack to visit you? 10 minutes. I swear. It was 10 minutes. I have spent hours today getting ready for the trip, and I have not even begun packing yet!"

Laundry had to be done, projects finished up, blog posts written! I mean, a girl can really stock up on responsibilities that make it harder and harder to get away. Anyway, one of the things I needed to do was make this little card for my nephew who is turning 3 today!!! but will not receive my package until tomorrow (sorry, Alex!).

I love cards like this. It took me about 15 minutes to make, but it has a nice, sharp, professional look to it. I knew I didn't have a lot of time to make a card, so I thumbed through my Stampin' Up catalog and found a quick card with a good design.

Happy Birthday, little guy. You are going to LOVE being 3 years old!

1 comment:

Marti said...

When you are in Vermont, do you have internet access? Are you posting from Vermont? Or did you write all the posts in Brooklyn before leaving?