Tuesday, September 15, 2009

more art journaling




This week I experimented with photos. I adjusted the color saturation and the exposure settings on some of my latest beach photographs and printed out several edits. Then I chose one for a background and punched squares out of the other versions. It was pretty fun!




preschool update: Andrew still loves it. When we come home he tells me he wants to go right back. He is fascinated that they serve him lunch and he keeps calling his classroom his teacher's house...because it does have that play kitchen and all.

Mommy update: I still love it too. I love having a happier, more agreeable Andrew. But I think we are all still transitioning and finding our groove. It'll come. It always does.

6 comments:

Goes On Runs said...

looks great. my peanut seems to still like it as well. i could not be more thankful. now, if only sweet pea would decide to sleep at night, i could consider this a good phase.

Mama V said...

Oooh, love it! So neat!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Wow! These are SO cool. I'm inspired!!!

Jennifer I. Walker said...

I love that page..I saw it in the flicker photo group and love it!

Kirsten said...

Very cool, Robyn. I really like the effect. Especially for an art journal. :)

Loralee said...

That's really cool, Robyn. What a great variation.