Friday, October 8, 2010

Quotes



Andrew stops what he's doing and sits down purposely in the middle of the dining room floor. "What's up Andrew?"
"I'm waiting for Christmas."

Yesterday Andrew had a better day at school. When Dave got home from work Andrew jumps around at the door greeting Dave and explains, "I was A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT good! And, a little bit bad." Which, according to his teacher's report, sounds just about right.

On the way home from school Andrew asks when we are going to Vermont. "We are going tomorrow." "Tomorrow!!! I LOVE tomorrow! It's only one sleep away!"

Which reminds me. We are on our way to the state that knows how to do fall. We're outta here! See you Tuesday!


2 comments:

Goodyreid said...

How do you not weigh a million pounds? Jerk.

Loralee said...

Oh my goodness, those rolls are beautiful!

Can't wait to see you!