Wednesday, October 10, 2007
a partial list:
1. Rachel Ray's recipes: They are easy. They are not that great. But they take no time and unfortunately, I have to admit I've learned good tricks from her.
2. Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey: no explanation needed.
3. jeans: When I stopped working in schools and started working at home, I vowed that I would only wear jeans one day a week. I break this rule a lot.
4. magazines: I love magazines. I love them. I love that I can sit and look at an article while Andrew plays. Not too involved, just enough. I subscribe to 2, but always want to add more. But, then, after I read them, I don't know where to put them.
5. hot chocolate: sometimes I have organic fair trade on hand, and once a friend gave me a container of Jacques Torres hot chocolate, but mostly cheap-o Nestle works just fine.
Blogger Challenge: Make a list of guilty pleasures on your blog and put a link to it in the comment's section. Then, maybe endulge in one today. I plan on a mug of hot chocolate later, and you?
Posted by Dave at 8:41 AM