Monday, December 17, 2007
Catch Up and Prepare
Today is one of these days. One of these days with the weird to-do list. But I like these kinds of to-do lists. The kind that has a lot of little things. No major projects. Just finish up this and prepare that. It feels like I am hanging in the middle of catching up from last week and preparing for tomorrow. Today is a helper day for the other days around it.
My to-do list today:
1. Work: get 7 vocabulary activities written (done)
2. Print: print out the photos from last week's daily entries for my December Daily Scrapbook. I fell behind with this project because of our son-computer disaster. (done)
3. Print more: print out the photos for the project I am bringing with me to D.C. tomorrow. (done)
4. Pack: for trip to D.C. Andrew and I are off to visit our friends and team up for last minute Christmas crafts. It's not too late yet for holiday crafting! (not done)
5. Order: I need to order the groceries that I will need when we get back. This is the beauty of our grocery system. I can place the order for the food for our holiday meals today and ask that it be delivered Friday. This way I am not coming home to a house with no food. Well, I will, but the food will be fast on its way. And I get all that meal planning done ahead of time. (not done)
6. Laundry: love it! (maybe half way done?)
And maybe, just maybe, I can head out for a bit to get Dave some stocking stuffers. His stocking is hard to stuff. What do you put in men's stockings? Or do you just forgo? I am such a nut for the stocking that I feel bad forgoing. I have some things, but it will look pretty sad at this point. Actually Andrew needs stocking stuffers too. But that is way easier.
7. Shop: go find stocking stuffers. (not done)
8. And, just for the fun of it, watch the Charlie Brown Christmas Special one more time. (not done)
Posted by Dave at 2:45 PM