Monday, December 22, 2008

weekend update



The little guy is sick. We think it's Mr. Joe Normal Cold, but a baby's first cold is always a doozie. And this one is no exception. He's had little fevers and big coughs and the drippy drips. And so this weekend we stayed home.

We were suppose to light the advent candles at church. The boys were suppose to wear their matching Christmas outfits (a few months ago I realized that I really am that mom and the best thing to do is just embrace it and buy the matching Christmas outfits already). And I was suppose to get lots and lots of compliments about how cute my boys are and how well we lit those candles. But, alas, it was not to be.

There is always the Christmas Eve service.






And on Sunday Andrew and I made a Christmas Cookie Train!

I'm telling ya. It never ends around here.

2 comments:

Tara Whalen said...

So cute and I bet Andrew loves it!

Marti said...

Really cute train. Love the puff of smoke. Nothing like imagining you are ingesting burnt fossil fuels when you savor your sweets.

;)