Wednesday, January 14, 2009
today I enjoyed
1. banana nut oatmeal for breakfast.
2. my mom doing my dishes.
3. a quiet drive.
4. hours of fun at the sand table with Andrew at the Children's Museum.
5. hours of fun in the "Baby Hub" with Isaac at the Children's Museum.
6. a small bag of Smartfood popcorn, split with Andrew.
7. watching Isaac eat cheerios.
8. making potato-chive bread.
9. hearing "chooooo!! chooooo!!!" from Andrew's room during Quiet Time.
10. my fingerless mittens.
11. walking by myself to the pharmacy.
12. a soup and bread dinner.
13. bathing two slippery boys.
14. my mom doing the dishes (again!).
15. chatting with my sister.
17. reading nice emails from friends.
18. hearing Andrew say things like "okay, Mommy!" and "yeah!" and hearing more positive words from him.
19. putting the boys to bed and the quiet that follows.
20. knowing that this hard phase is finally drawing to a close. There is light at the end of the tunnel. And that light is stunning, I tell you, stunning.