Friday, March 20, 2009

welcome Friday



I am so glad that Friday is here. This has not been a great week. I don't really know why, either. The kids have been great. Nothing bad has happened. I just couldn't really get going on anything. Things seem stale. My home feels stale. My blog feels stale. I feel stale. I need a good weekend to wipe the slate clean and begin refreshed on Monday morning.

I have plans to take the family into Manhattan to meet friends and perhaps load up on materials for some upcoming projects. That should freshen things up.

Here's to a much needed weekend!




Andrew and I sometimes use Colorforms during Mommy School for "math". I love Colorforms and Andrew cannot get enough of shapes and construction and spacial awareness. So, we're running with it while the going is good. Though, if Andrew is anything like his father, the going will always be good when it comes to math.

No comments: