Wednesday, November 4, 2009
an inspiring list
Today I wanted to share some links of photographers that I love. I love looking at good photography. It's just so inspiring.
1. Sherrell Photography: So, I am pretty biased about this one because she was a friend of Dave's and recently did our fantastic family shoot, but I really love her stuff. Especially with kids. Gives me lots of ideas.
2. Tara Whitney: Again with those kid shots. And such creative ideas for posing and props.
3. Anna Kuperberg is amazing. Just stunning.
4. Little Birds: So this blog is no longer live. She is now blogging here, but it was her other blog that I found first and that made me think perhaps I could start a blog of my own. She is a craft blogger, but I love her photography. So. Dang. Clean.
5. And the Shutter Sisters. They are a group of women that are great photographers and have great things to say about photography.
And...I recently made this scrapbook page about Andrew and the ice cream truck. Makes me glad that the heat is gone and the fall is here.