Friday, February 19, 2010

today



* We have eaten 4 mandarin oranges. Andrew likes to peel his own.
* Isaac is taking a luxuriously long nap. He needed motrin for his sore gums.
* I am reading Andrew the messages on his conversation hearts and he gives me a hug before eating each one.
* Dave is filling me in on his upcoming trips for various conferences and presentations he is scheduled to give. I had no idea there would be so much travel with his job.
* I am back to wearing short sleeve shirts in our warm apartment and am washing the many layers we needed in Vermont.
* I am planning the rest of the bedroom redo and dreaming dreams of light blues and browns. Fabric store, stock your shelves. I'll be there tomorrow.
* Wishing a lovely weekend to you all!


8 comments:

Seeking La Loba said...

Very cute cards! You should put a couple of those in the etsy shop! I'd buy some. :)

Mama V said...

We go through 2 bags of clementines a week!!!

Welcome back!

Melissa said...

tell us more about your bedroom plans? I've given up on our kitchen project and am moving to the bedroom- I was thinking light blue or yellow for our walls.

Enzo hasn't had a good nap all week, due to the craziness. I can't wait for naptime tomorrow as a result. I'm going to keep it as a sacred time for tea and sewing- I really hope it's a good one!

Deb said...

Love the white-on-white stitching on your cards. :o)

Ladkyis said...

Oooh conversation hearts nearly threw me and then I realised that I had been doing exactly the same thing on Thursday but I was reading the Love Hearts for Emily (youngest granddaughter)and getting a hug for each one, so now I have learnt to speak a little more American

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Those cards are adorable!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室

李小龍Paul said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍