Friday, February 19, 2010
* We have eaten 4 mandarin oranges. Andrew likes to peel his own.
* Isaac is taking a luxuriously long nap. He needed motrin for his sore gums.
* I am reading Andrew the messages on his conversation hearts and he gives me a hug before eating each one.
* Dave is filling me in on his upcoming trips for various conferences and presentations he is scheduled to give. I had no idea there would be so much travel with his job.
* I am back to wearing short sleeve shirts in our warm apartment and am washing the many layers we needed in Vermont.
* I am planning the rest of the bedroom redo and dreaming dreams of light blues and browns. Fabric store, stock your shelves. I'll be there tomorrow.
* Wishing a lovely weekend to you all!