Saturday, March 20, 2010
at the park
- Andrew has taken to drawing with sidewalk chalk all over the park. He has mainly been making mazes to run through. One day, while it was particularly busy at the playground, Andrew desperately wanted me to walk through his mazes, but I had to keep running off after Isaac. When Andrew would see me start to bolt, he ran ahead of me and tried drawing a quick maze for me to run through on my way to rescue Isaac. So sweet! And sort of sad..
- He also likes making signs. This sign above means "no sliding". He also writes "ready set go!" and "stop!" and traces my shadow.
- Someone needs to explain to Isaac that he is not 4 years old. ;)
- Isaac spends his time at the playground running away. Drives me bananas. About 30 minutes in I get fed up, strap him in the stroller with a snack and hang out near where Andrew is playing.
- When I put him in the bucket swings he gives me a high five each time he swings up to me.
- He also likes to sit at the top of the slide and say "GOOOOO!!!" before going down. Sometimes he says "go" several times before actually going. Like he's psyching himself up. Or showing off his new word.
Posted by Dave at 9:00 AM