Monday, June 14, 2010

today



- Isaac is loving all the easy access to Andrew's new toys while Andrew is in school. (shhh!!! Don't tell Andrew!)

- I am preparing for Beach Week Round 1. We leave tomorrow after school to meet my family at the shore.

- Bread is in the oven and other goodies are lined up for us to take along to the beach.

- Laundry is in full swing and I am strategically planning what gets washed when so we are all dressed at our cutest.

- Last night Dave and I listened to a This American Life podcast while we worked on our projects. He worked on some databases he's been tinkering with, I made this scrapbook page. He worked on making money, I worked on spending it. ;)

- And it looks like it might rain. My kids love rain. Maybe we'll get out there and run around in it a little.




You might remember these photos and this story from here.

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Enjoy your time at the beach!!! Love the Halloween layout. :o)