Monday, June 14, 2010
- Isaac is loving all the easy access to Andrew's new toys while Andrew is in school. (shhh!!! Don't tell Andrew!)
- I am preparing for Beach Week Round 1. We leave tomorrow after school to meet my family at the shore.
- Bread is in the oven and other goodies are lined up for us to take along to the beach.
- Laundry is in full swing and I am strategically planning what gets washed when so we are all dressed at our cutest.
- Last night Dave and I listened to a This American Life podcast while we worked on our projects. He worked on some databases he's been tinkering with, I made this scrapbook page. He worked on making money, I worked on spending it. ;)
- And it looks like it might rain. My kids love rain. Maybe we'll get out there and run around in it a little.
You might remember these photos and this story from here.
Posted by Dave at 11:38 AM