Tuesday, July 27, 2010
this and that
1. I opened up this blog several times yesterday to put a post up, but kept deciding not to because that first photo of Isaac on yesterday's post was so stinkin' cute.
2. I can't think of anything to write lately anyway. ;)
3. I made this scrapbook page a few days ago. I coated the letters and bracket shape in glue and dipped them in my boys' sandbox to coat them in sand.
4. The weather was much, much better yesterday, but I still felt heavy and sluggish. I feel like the summer is taking its toll and I will need some time to rebound. Luckily, I get from September to May. That should do it.
5. We are playing hooky today and going to the beach with Kirsten and Tess. A day of hookie should do me good!
6. And that's all I've got!
Posted by Dave at 6:10 AM