Friday, October 1, 2010
Goals for October
1. Watch lots of Glee and 30 Rock.
2. Drink decaf Pumpkin Spice coffee in the afternoons while Andrew works on his homework.
3. Finish two spooky Halloween costumes.
4. Walk in the Halloween parade tomorrow.
5. Take some awesome photos and play around in photoshop to make them awesomer.
6. Make a new blog banner already!
7. Make lots of different Halloween cards.
8. Go to Vermont.
9. Take pictures of the boys in their matching Halloween shirts (include photos in Halloween cards?)
10. Make a Halloween banner with the boys for the living room.
11. Hike Bear Mountain. (Kirsten, Eric, you in?)
12. Eat this Apple Crostada. With vanilla ice cream.
I love October. October and I are BFF. Sorry September, but you know it's true.
Posted by Dave at 8:48 AM