Monday, December 13, 2010

December Daily: keep on keepin' on










Here are my recent additions to my December Daily album. I just uploaded photos from the weekend, but haven't even thought about adding them yet. I am really enjoying the process of stockpiling photos and recording several days at a time, instead of trying to get to it every day. And even when my life is filled to the brim, I still really enjoy this project. I've never regretted putting these together each year.

We had a slow weekend. Nursing colds, making homemade gifts, decorating. We spent LOTS of of time on the couch watching old Christmas Specials and I swear Andrew has memorized the script to Frosty the Snowman. We were hoping to drag the boys to 34th street to see Santa, but feverish boys on the subway are always a terrible idea. So, Santa will just have to wait.

4 comments:

Mama V said...

Frosty is Lucas's big movie of this year as well. But NOT Rudolph. At least not the part about the Abominable Snowman. ;)

Is it me, or does Andrew and Isaac's closet of a bedroom look bigger now after the re-do?!

Love these pages, as always. Hope everyone is feeling better today. xoxo

Marie said...

Love your December Daily. You have wonderful photos to go with your pages.

erin said...

I love the picture of you and Isaac on day 10. You both look so wintery and happy.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

the album is looking great!