Thursday, December 9, 2010

Right Now





- Andrew is looking at a picture of his 3 year old self playing with Tinker Toys and is trying to re-create what he built 2 and 1/2 years ago.
- Isaac is laying on his side, putting together his third puzzle of the day.
- There is an enormous box filled with bunk bed parts leaning against our dining room wall.
- There are dressers and boxes crowding our already small living room waiting to go back into their rightful spots.
- The washing machine is on it's spin cycle. Second load of the day.
- There are not too many dishes in the sink and they can wait until after lunch.
- There is a small poinsettia next the computer. It's really, really pretty.
- I hoping my Dad got this card. I tried to send it in time for his birthday, but I think I was a day or so late. Stink. Luckily, my dad doesn't care too much for
birthdays.
- I have only bought 2 Christmas gifts. Seriously need to get crackin' on gift acquisition.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Sounds like my house, with lots going on. Trouble is, I don't feel as though I'm actually achieving antyhing!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

There are always a bunch of dishes in the sink at our house, but that is because DH does the dishes.

Tara Whalen said...

I am taking off tomorrow just to shop! I already have the nephew presents though! he he

Your spritz look amazing. I would love a bite!

Dave said...

Tara, I wish I could go shopping with you!

Oh, Tara! Buy me something AWESOME. ;)

Rhona said...

Our house is full of baby stuff at the moment (my daughter had a baby 3 weeks ago) and I'm not feeling very Christmas-y yet - too much still to do! xx