Thursday, December 9, 2010
- Andrew is looking at a picture of his 3 year old self playing with Tinker Toys and is trying to re-create what he built 2 and 1/2 years ago.
- Isaac is laying on his side, putting together his third puzzle of the day.
- There is an enormous box filled with bunk bed parts leaning against our dining room wall.
- There are dressers and boxes crowding our already small living room waiting to go back into their rightful spots.
- The washing machine is on it's spin cycle. Second load of the day.
- There are not too many dishes in the sink and they can wait until after lunch.
- There is a small poinsettia next the computer. It's really, really pretty.
- I hoping my Dad got this card. I tried to send it in time for his birthday, but I think I was a day or so late. Stink. Luckily, my dad doesn't care too much for
- I have only bought 2 Christmas gifts. Seriously need to get crackin' on gift acquisition.
Posted by Dave at 9:30 AM