Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Isaac


- loves, loves puzzles. He's actually, a rockin' puzzle champion.
- hates getting dressed in the mornings. He cries until the new shirt is on. Doesn't like that morning shirtless feeling at all.
- but will undress himself as much as he can if it means getting in the bathtub.
- still plays trains daily.
- has started building more with blocks.
- still does not say a whole lot.
- was looking for me yesterday in every room and under the beds while I was out with a friend.
- was a wild screech monkey when I got home, jumping from furniture and laughing wildly.
- was up last night running around at 3 in the morning turning on the lights. And we have no idea why.
- is a wild, tiresome adventure. I love him tremendously.




I made these cookies this weekend from the King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion and when asked about the cookies Isaac swore he never saw any cookies. What cookies?

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh, my! That is one totally gorgeous photo!!

Miss Vicki said...

The cookies look great but how did you get that expression on Isaac?!!
I wish I could have seen him looking for you!