Tuesday, October 28, 2008
today I've enjoyed
1. an unexpected morning walk in the rain.
2. seeing bright red leaves lying on the sidewalk.
3. watching the rain splatter on the windows.
4. hearing gentle rumbles of thunder.
5. drinking apple crumble tea (thanks Marti!)
6. eating hot cereal made of oatmeal, flax seed, 'Rice and Shine' (thanks Marti!), bananas (Thanks Kirsten!) and walnuts.
7. hugging my lovely, squishy baby
8. hearing Andrew comfort Isaac with "shh! shh! shh! It's okay, Isaac!"
9. some good old fashioned domestic productivity.
10. a nice poopy diaper.
Although #10 might seem sarcastic, it's not. Isaac has been holding out on me for a week and half. His system didn't know what to do with the solid foods he's been sampling and it went on strike. I told one of my friends about Isaac's dilemma and she asked me if I had a scale. She wanted me to do a before and after weight. That would be a great stat for the scrapbooks! eh, Isaac?
Ok, no more talk about baby digestion. I promise.