Friday, May 1, 2009
1. You've seen these rolls before. But they were too pretty to leave un-photographed. I made 32 of these tasty tidbits yesterday for tomorrow's party. They are the beginning of killer sandwiches.
2. Isaac was up this morning from 4-6. Teething stinks. I mean, MY teeth were starting to sympathy ache.
3. I woke up from 15 minutes of deep sleep to Andrew's nose in my face. He needed to go potty and play tinker toys. at 6:15. Who needs to play tinker toys at 6:15?
4. Looks like rain in the forecast for tomorrow. Birthday picnic may be moved indoors to our apartment, but I am going to wait until this afternoon to make the call. Really hoping the skies begin to clear and the rain decides it can come again another day.
5. I am trying to learn how to make coffee (on mornings like these tea doesn't cut it) with my French Press, whole beans and my bean grinder. But it's been coming out a little weak. Tweaking the texture of the grind, the amount of beans, the temperature of the water. Trying to get it right.
6. Today is a day of cupcakes and cooking and making raspberry lemonade and prepping for parties, so I may be back with more to share. We'll see how the day unfolds!