Tuesday, May 18, 2010
1. loves trains. Thomas and friends, other trains, pictures of trains, real trains. It's pretty serious.
2. could live on avocados and bananas alone.
3. splashes like crazy in the bathtub, looks at me and calls it "rain!".
4. is both shier and more socially aware than Andrew was at this age.
5. is extremely resistant to hearing 'no' and cries like he is in physical pain when things don't go quite right. Last night he was in the boys' room while I was brushing Andrew's teeth and I hear him crying and screaming and I assume by the quality of his shrieks that his very life was being threatened. I imagine the worst and run back to the bedroom to find that he is angry that the sheets on Andrew's bed are all twisted up and that he can't pull them up all the way. oh brother.
6. can undress from the waist down when it's time for bath. Still needs help with his shirt.
7. LOVES going in Andrew's school when we drop him off in the mornings. He knows how to get to Andrew's classroom all by himself and when Andrew lets Isaac wears his backpack Isaac is thrilled to pieces.
8. silently points to the sky when an airplane flies by overhead.
9. has been filling his crib with extra pillows and blankets before going to bed at night. He likes to be comfortable.
10. is still a total mama's boy. And I love it.
And, Isaac loves these mini raspberry muffins.