Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nutella Cookies



It's suppose to be 93 degrees today. But don't worry, the heat is on in our apartment, so we should be fine.

geesh.




I made these nutella cookies yesterday, before the heat really hit. Good thing, because the oven and I are not going to be speaking today. It's just too hot.

Here's the recipe!

1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
1 (13oz) jar Nutella!
1/4 cup butter
1 1/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 t vanilla
3 cups flour
2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1/3 c milk

Mix the nutella and butter together with the sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and then the salt and powder. Mix in the milk and the flour. Scoop out cookies onto cookie sheets and bale at 375 for 8-10 minutes. So yummy!

7 comments:

Erin said...

oooh! Thanks!! These will be made when it is cooler, for sure. RI is horridly hot, too!

Ruth said...

They look delish! I have ANZAC biscuits on my blog today, if you fancy hopping across the pond.
Oh, and our warm weather seems to have disappeared ~ I'm back in jeans again today. :(

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Those sound delicious! It's warm here but I have a batch of bread in the oven. Its only really warm right by the stove

MandiCrocker said...

Sweet Fancy Moses! Those look wrong on EVERY level. :)

Miss Daisy said...

Those sure look great.

Mama V said...

So... did you submit your interview with Mike?!?!

I'm with MandiCrocker's sentiments. I think my jaw dropped when I took a look at that amazing ingredient list.

Goes On Runs said...

oh my!!! those look lovely and de-lish!